Yes! We’re taking every precaution to make this a safe and healthy camp. The following protocols must be followed by all participants and volunteers. Anyone found not following these rules may be removed from the program.
- All adult volunteers must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination before GR!ASP begins. All youth participants are strongly recommended to be vaccinated, but are not required.
- All participants and volunteers will wear masks at all times while indoors, except when they are actively eating or drinking, or if they are a vocalist who is performing.
- Temperatures are checked upon entering the venue at each session. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to enter.
- Workshops and concerts are held in a large room, and instrument lessons and band practices are held in small rooms. No more than 10 people at a time are allowed in a small room and no more than 40 people at a time are allowed in a large room.
- Rooms are sanitized and cleaned by the venue before and after each session. You are responsible for keeping your own equipment and self safe and clean.
- If you feel sick, do not come. If you have new symptoms that aren’t related to an existing medical condition (including any of the following: fever over 100.4, intense shivering or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, unusual fatigue, muscle or body aches, unusual headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea), email us at email@example.com to let us know that you will be absent and do not come to the session.
In addition to these protocols, our host for the Showcase, The Pocket, has the following guidelines:
In order to protect our staff, patrons, and traveling bands and comply with city-wide mandates, proof of COVID-19 Vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test result is required in order to perform at or attend a performance at The Pocket. Masks must be worn at all times in the venue when not actively eating, drinking, or performing. If a performer arrives without proof of vaccine or negative test, we will offer an at-home COVID 19 self-swab test for a fee.
These protocols and guidelines are subject to change based on public health guidance and best practices.